Welcome to the Edgewater Condo Association Website!
This website exists to provide Edgewater residents with information about the community and to facilitate communication with our Association Management Company and the ECA Board of Directors. Please read the website DISCLAIMER here.
Please, click around. We believe you will find it useful. And by all means, if you have any ideas for the website, feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, or suggestions.
- EFFECTIVE January 1, 2023 COA FEES ARE $890 per month.
- Revised Rules and Regulations become effective March 23, 2023 with a grace period through April 30 to allow time for familiarization with new rules
- 2022 Annual Voting Frequently Asked Question: Click here: 2022 FAQ
- As of Jan. 1, 2023, there will be a Special Assessment for wind insurance in the amount of $2,200 per unit to payback 60 percent of the loan made from reserves for this coverage. This portion of the Assessment is payable in 3 installments of $735 for January, $735 for February, and $730 for March. Once the Board has cost information for full wind coverage in 2023, it will determine the remaining amount due to pay-off this loan.
- Beginning summer of 2022, Water Bridge contractors will be working on the bulkhead to sandblast the rust and treat with an epoxy to prohibit rusting and extend the life of the bulkhead. In addition, new plates will be welded to some areas. This work will continue in the spring of 2023.
- Edgewater is now RECYCLING! Bins are found adjacent to the compactors for your convenience.
- Effective January 1, 2024, no unit can rent for less than 30 consecutive days.
- The Edgewater Amenities Pool is open 7 AM to 10 PM and the Fitness Center is open from 7 AM to 10 PM. You and your guest can visit the pool, spa, and fitness center AT YOUR OWN RISK.
New to the Neighborhood? We have a page to help you get up to speed quickly.
Find Covenants, Newsletters, ByLaws and other Association Documents on this Page.
Online Dues Payment
This link will open a different website in a new tab where you can make a secure payment.
Find out about ECA Community Meetings, Events and other Activities.
The rules and regulations as well as the hours for our fabulous pool are available here.
Once you have registered, you can access private content like the Community Directory!