The Clubhouse hours are 7am – 10pm
- The Resident’s Club, fitness center, pool and spa within the Edgewater community are available for the use and enjoyment of owners, dependents, guests, and renters in accordance with these Rules and Regulations.
- For the enjoyment of the owners, dependents, their guests and renters all will be expected to exhibit good behavior, taste, restraint, and moderation at all times while in the Edgewater community. The orderly conduct of owners, their children, guests, their guest’s children, renters shall be the responsibility of the owner. Owners are responsible for their dependents and for their guests. The owner shall pay any fees, charges or damages attributable to a dependent, guest or renter. The Resident’s Club will open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 10:00 p.m.
- Any games, sports, or activities at the Resident’s Club, which are or deemed to be detrimental to the general enjoyment, health, or safety of others, using the Resident’s Club, is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the Resident’s Club.
- Appropriate attire will be required in the Resident’s Club at all times. Attire that is considered inappropriate would include, but not be limited to, clothing that is overly revealing or not generally considered in good taste, golf shoes, the lack of shoes, men without shirts, etc.
- No wet swim attire is permitted inside the Resident’s Club. The pool facilities share the restroom with the Resident’s Club and the exterior restroom door, should be used at all times, especially when in wet swim attire.
- Use of the facilities by individuals under the age of 16 requires parental supervision.
- The Resident’s Club may be reserved, for use by an owner, for a private function. Owners should contact the management company well in advance for details and cost.