Frequently Asked Questions

We suggest that in circumstances that require emergency assistance that residents use their right to be safe and call the proper authorities in extreme cases, for instance, if a dog is running loose in a community animal control needs to be contacted.  North Myrtle Beach Animal Control 843.280.5623  If there are issues with excessive noise or loud neighbors, contact the police.  You can call 911 in the case of an emergency.  If it is an non-emergency, call 843-904-7001. After business hours, call 800-870-0010.

The Master Deed was given to each homeowner at closing that can be used for reference to see what Edgewater will allow. If you do not have this, you can contact the title company or your closing representatives for a copy.  If FirstService Residential South Carolina has to provide this document, there is a $25.00 fee for this service.  Every homeowner is entitled to a copy of these documents. Rules & Regulations have been made available to all homeowners. These documents can also be viewed on this website for convenience on the Documents page.

You need to submit a request in writing to be reviewed by the Architectural Review Committee. A diagram of the unit needs to be included with it marked where the changes will be, as well as a contractors estimate. After these documents are sent to FirstService Residential South Carolina, please allow 30 days to process the request. A letter will be sent to the homeowner with the status of the request. Architectural Requests can be mailed to:

ECA Architectural Review Committee
2180 Waterview Dr. #1100
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29580

In the case of an emergency, please contact 911.  If the issues are during regular business hours, please contact FirstService Residential South Carolina. If the issue of non-compliance is after-hours and noise related, please contact the police.  For other non-emergency issues, please submit your complaint in writing.  You can do this by completing the complaint form or by contacting FirstService Residential South Carolina. The complaint form can be found under the Documents tab on this website.

Per the Master Deed, your Association and our management company, FirstService Residential South Carolina, handles the exterior issues for the community.  If you have a problem with a leak, or anything involving the exterior of your condo, please contact FirstService Residential South Carolina.  If you have any questions regarding the responsibility of certain items, do not hesitate to ask.

Yes, you can pay your dues online in the following ways:

  1. For your convenience, there is a banner on the home page for paying your dues online. If you are ready to pay now, you can click here to pay.
  2. Or you can pay online using your bank’s Bill Pay Service. Be sure to include your lot number in the memo!